Hang'n dem Hamers

Mon, 21 Oct 2002 00:00:45 +0200

Hi list.

Perhaps you all remember we were on a bout this just a few
weeks ago, and jokingly I suggested to Roger that he bring
over the Spurlock jig he recommended to me on that thread.
Well, on thursday evening just before we opened, I was in
putting the finishing touches on a piano I was to use the
next day, and in comes Roger.... bearing.... the Spurlock
Jig !... I of course purchased it immediatly, and he was
kind enough through in a tailing jig (also from Spurlock) as
well.

Just goes to prove, this list....what a great bunch of guys
and gals. Ok ok... so we spat it out from time to time...
but almost all of us see past all that and in the end are
able to show each other friendship, advice, help, and
sometime just plain unabashed kindness.

Thanks Roger. :)

--
Richard Brekne