key dip, dip in.....

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 09:56:41 +0200

If the boring is made accordingly to different string height /section,
the tails have to be reshaped so they are the same length /position,
or the backchecks have to be reset.

I believe the final wish is to obtain letoff at the same height for
all notes, if going that way is not the letoff height the real
reference for boring, and not the strings height ?

Isaac OLEG