What Percentage?

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 06:25:05 -0700 (PDT)

     Yeah! As well as that agency from D.C. that
usually monitors elections in third world countries
for fairness and honesty!!! No fooling! By the way, I
just heard that Jeb's daughter was arrested for her
THIRD drug offense. Isn't that a "Third-Strike",
requiring a Federally mandated, lengthy prison term
under laws created under Reagan-Bush? I know it
would've in George's Texas!
     Thump