Heat-Damaged Bass String?

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 13:33:08 -0700 (PDT)

Well, did she specify that they sounded tubby only
AFTER your proximity, or also before? I'd get the 2
available electric shank benders: the $30 one from
Schaff ( side to side )  and the $250 one from
Pianotech ( twisting shank to make hammer square to
strings ) and toss the heat gun! The electric benders
are truly " dreamy" to say the least! Almost make this
business fun!
     Thump