ETD story

Tue, 22 Oct 2002 00:00:41 +0200

Ok Andre... the passion of this post got to me... I must admit.

Now folks I know this fellow personally.  He is definantly a bit on the poetic side
of life, and does have his degrees of stuborness (grin.. about things like dip and
leverage and the like :) ).... but this is an excellent technician / tuner make no
mistake. A thousand bows !

So whats the Euro price for the Verituner Andre, and who's handling them over here
? Looks like I have to finally get one and see for myself.

Cheers !

RicB