OT - Re: ETD story

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 18:15:06 -0400

Great testimonial!  As a former English teacher I couldn't resist pointing out how
important word order is in the last sentence below.  You got it right by writing
"all almost."  Changing that to "almost all" would say something entirely
different, as well as necessitate doing more laundry!  <G>

Clyde