OT - Re: ETD story

antares antares@euronet.nl
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 20:15:03 +0200

That was nice of you Clyde, and educational.
I did not even think of what it would have meant otherwise.
I have been writing in the English language now for years, but I owe very
much to the tutorial skills of Susan Kline who corrected my feeble first
attempts in private.

Thank you very much Susan! here! a peck from Holland.

friendly greetings
from

Antares,

Amsterdam, Holland