Piano Fun

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 16:59:29 -0700

Rob,
You seem to having too much fun. <G> Tunings a bit slow? Or...., ????<G>
Seriously, I'm getting a little gun-shy in opening these things. The most
recent, did a real nice job of locking up my 'puter, when I tried to
download the "new" RealPlayer! It would not recognize the format of this
"video", only the sound, which lasted about 20 seconds, (I Cherman). Hmmmm?
And then, someone posted under the same "subject" and I get the usual
Alphabet Soup! (which, I still get, even tho I went through the process to
reset the "Mime", as suggested by Scott Johnson!) Gawd, I'm such a 'puter
dufus!
Oh well, it all figures, because it's Monday! Hate Mondays!
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)