Recording Studio Tuning

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 21:43:51 -0600

Hi Terry Just that it is a lot easier to use with the same view for all
tunings. ( the spinner is different but the same used on all )
well worth the effort to down load.
I have not toyed with the new one step pitch raise enough  to know how it
will work on large pitch raises but Dave ( he led me through the down-load
process ) says it will work on raises of 100 cents. Much better than the old
50 cents and the view remains the same as for the fine tune. So Far I have
not had a piano off over 10 cents to try it out on, other than just a chip
tuning and that is really not a good test.
If you have any trouble give him a call.
1 800 verituner
Joe Goss
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
----- Original Message -----
From: "Farrell" <mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com>
To: "Pianotech" <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2002 8:45 PM
Subject: Re: Recording Studio Tuning

> No. I tried to load it a week or two ago and didn't have any luck. I have
instructions on how to do it now, and I will .................. sometime
soon! I curious, why do you ask? Are you suggesting it would have done
something different for me in this situation?

> I did a pitch raise/adjust pass (mostly in the 2 to 6 cents range), a
tuning pass, and a touch-up pass. Charged him a bundle (1.5 times my regular
rate, which I detailed out to him).