Recording Studio Tuning

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 01:58:46 -0600

Hi Terry,

I respectfully submit that you performed 3 tunings for the price of 1.5.
Either the client pays or the tuner pays.

At 10:45 PM 10/21/02 -0400, you wrote:
>No. I tried to load it a week or two ago and didn't have any luck. I have
instructions on how to do it now, and I will .................. sometime
soon! I curious, why do you ask? Are you suggesting it would have done
something different for me in this situation?

>I did a pitch raise/adjust pass (mostly in the 2 to 6 cents range), a
tuning pass, and a touch-up pass. Charged him a bundle (1.5 times my
regular rate, which I detailed out to him).

>Terry Farrell

Regards,
Don Rose, B.Mus., A.M.U.S., A.MUS., R.M.T., R.P.T. Tuner for the Center of
the Arts

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca

http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd.