after touch and key dip

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 12:51:05 +0200

To be hang in big letters (the sketch you made me!)

Thanks Andre, terrific information.

People yet have some thoughts about "Japanese" pianos , if only they
knew ...

With softer front punching I guess you have soft landing in any case,
is not it ? (I bet we don't regulate so the letoff happens in the
punching)

With kind regards.

Isaac O