[OT] More BB BLues... sigh

SidewaysWell1713@aol.com SidewaysWell1713@aol.com
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 17:30:50 EDT

In a message dated 10/22/02 3:05:48 PM Central Daylight Time,
Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no writes:

> Fact of life... get used to it.... try not to be as lousy a human being as
> you deem them to be. If you do... well pretty soon they dont need to try
> and ruin your credibility anymore as you do a better job of it yourself.

Oh, I think I finally get it.  Ed Foote is King of the list, King of all
tuning methods and King of PTG.  He can say anything he wants, anyway he
wants, anytime he wants and whatever he says is true.  Gee, thanks for
explaining that to me, Richard.  There's just a few things that aren't
written in books that we need people like you to tell us about.

"Sideways Well":  the pit Ed Foote dug for himself to wallow in the day he
knowingly published false data for the EBVT on Pianotech.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin