in defense of mayo...... was Re: ETD story OT

Kdivad@aol.com Kdivad@aol.com
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 19:03:44 EDT

In a message dated 10/22/02 4:38:03 PM Central Daylight Time, JIMRPT@aol.com
writes:

> In a message dated 22/10/02 5:10:46 PM, avery@ev1.net writes:
>
> << I like mayonnaise with my french fries; just because I'm in the minority
> >doesn't mean I'm wrong. >>
>
> Clyde don't pay any attention to Avery....he has been in Texas so long that
>
> he thinks that Noah's Ark was made from Mesquite wood! :-)...besides if it
> ain't bar-b-qued they don't know from nuttin...........
> I love mayo or salad dressing on my french fries, onion rings and dere
> ain't
> nuffin betr'n a mayo and tomato samwhich.....oh yeah yummmmmmmmmmmm!!
> Jim Bryant (FL)

Ahhh, Jim and Clyde, we here in Texas take pride in knowing what tastes good.
 We have also done psychological testing on some interesting specimens from
other parts and our data shows that you all mayo your fries just to be
different.  None of you really like the taste.  Here in Texas we are
different and I are proud of that.

Oh yeah, I like mayo and mater samwiches too, but then that is perfectly OK.
David Koelzer
Vintage Pianos
DFW