Pinblock Drilling Centering

A440A@aol.com A440A@aol.com
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 08:30:01 EDT

>but Ron is the only one that touched on my real concern. I like the Bolduc
>blocks, but I have a general concern about using them on a no-bushing plate.
>I was planning on using (for the first time) a Delignit block on this M&H
>upright.

I have been putting the Bolduc blocks in Steinways for some time now.  I use
a C bit with 1/0 pins and have had no problems with clearance.  I also get a
VERY even 120 in/lbs of torque after about 3 months, and it stays that way.
They tune like dreams.  (don't forget new bridge pins where applicable.)
Regards,
Ed Foote RPT