lazy RPT

Wed, 23 Oct 2002 17:15:32 +0200

Farrell wrote:

> I hate to think about it, but I just might have more merit badges than you!  ;-)
>
> Terry Farrell

Why you just might. I actually quit the boyscouts after an episode where the troop
leader cheated in a soap box derby so his son could win. Three times my car zipped
down the track ahead of his, and three times his flipped off, jammed, or just plain
went slower. Then after insisting on a 4th replay my car tipped off the track...
with a little help I might add. So I didnt bother to stay around to get to many
merit badges. After summer camp I was a gonner. I heard a couple years later this
same fellow became an Eagle scout. I can assume his decoration was justly
deserved.... grin.

Its not the badge that counts... its the chest wearing it ! Somebody ought to tell
that to our friend the President and his brother the gov of Floorida. :)

RicB

All that being said... I have absolutly no doubt that you deserve every ounce of
credit given to you Terry. Cant imagine you being anything else but a bonified nice
guy !

Cheers !

--
Richard Brekne