lazy RPT

Alan R. Barnard mathstar@salemnet.com
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 10:40:10 -0500

RicB said:

" Its not the badge that counts... its the chest wearing it ! Somebody ought
to tell that to our friend the President and his brother the gov of
Floorida."

I think we should absolutely avoid posting stuff like this--politics or
religion. Some will wink and smile and agree with you, others will find it
in very poor taste and insulting to two outstanding Americans. Either way,
our great nation gives us the freedom (what's left of it) to believe as we
will.

BUT we should care about each other as professionals in the same wacky stew,
without regard to such personal issues. Let's not create any unnecessary
hard feelings or barriers to friendship and communication.

My $0.02

By the way, where is "Floorida" -- sounds like another Florida voting joke.
<G>

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO