lazy RPT

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 09:00:53 -0700 (PDT)

Yes! And it also gives us the freedom to SAY what we
will, which is why "President" Bush has been free to
say: "Sometimes I wish I was a dictator" publicly ( 4
times, at last count )! And "Somtimes there is TOO
MUCH much free speech!" ( Once at last count )!
     I wonder very little what the Founding Fathers
think of this chap ( if they're still paying any
attention! )
     And "President" Bush went all the way to the
Supreme Court to ensure that residents of Government
Housing be MANDATORILY EVICTED ( even innocent
grannies!!! )if ANY member of their family is arrested
for drugs, even ONCE!!! Well, brother Jeb's daughter
is on her THIRD arrest, so I guess its "out of the
Governor's mansion and back to the Frigidaire box" for
them all!!! Of course, Florida doesn't get too cold in
Winter, so this shouldn't be too tough!
     I welcome ANY AND ALL comments on this forum!
( As long as they're intersesting ) As GBII might soon
very well get us all killed in WWIII, I welcome
anything which will make it easier for God to sort us
out!
    Thump