how lucky can you get

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 14:45:29 EDT

In a message dated 10/23/02 1:39:39 PM Central Daylight Time,
mcpiano@globetrotter.net writes:

> Now wait a minute here Wim. I don't agree with the last part of your post "
> And when something works, don't look back". I would much rather look back
> than go back for a free service call. I'll bet you it would have taken you
> less time to fix it right than go back ???
>
> Ask me how I know...
>
> Marcel Carey, RPT

I would rather know too. But in this case, I wasn't expecting to work in the
first place. As I said, maybe I got lucky. And maybe I have to go back and
pull the action. But then, maybe I don't.

All I asked was, does any one know what I might have done to fix the problem.
I think I know, but I'm not sure.

Wim