old "elbow" plastic

Frances Helms fhelmsf@netscape.net
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 16:20:17 -0400

That all makes perfectly good sense.  However, many of the ones I have run across (should have run over?) have never had a damp chaser installed.
Perhaps they would have fallen apart sooner if they had.  Still the flanges, etc. lasted far better than the elbows. Maybe just wear & tear from the movement?
Fran Helms
Topeka