Deat of Robert "Ragtime Bob" Darch

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 19:02:22 -0700 (PDT)

I met Bob at the Tom Turpin International Ragtime
Festival in Savannah, a few years back. He was a VERY
nice fellow who carried the ragtime torch LONG before
"The Sting" induced the revival of the 70's!
Basically, when very few cared. He was also an
encyclopedia of early vaudevlle routines, jokes, and
etc.. He will be very dearly missed, I am sure!
     Dr. Thump