in defense of mayo/ 'mater "samwich" recipie

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 11:45:50 EDT

In a message dated 24/10/02 12:06:39 AM, yardbird@pop.vermontel.net writes:

<<  the recipe
requires a sweet, plump-to-bursting grapefruit-sized
pride-of-the-vine Big Boy. It also needs to be buried in as much mayo
as will not quite cause the slices of WonderBread to slide away from
each other. At the first bite, rivers of white-clotted red juice will
run down the wrists and arms, and from the sides of the mouth on to
the shirt. The only thing which will hide the evidence of such a
debauch is a shower and a fresh set of clothes. >>

Ahhhh Mr. Bill spoken as a true aficionado, a world class connoisseur and one
who appreciates the finer moments in life......... goes to show that even a
yankee can appreciate the fact that it is not the number of breaths we take
that make up our life rather it is the moments that leave you breathless!! :-)
Jim Bryant (FL)