Shift Problems

Jon Page jonpage@attbi.com
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 08:11:59 -0400

Take a long close look at alignment. You may find that even the underlevers
have to move.

As I told one customer, "I can either compound this comedy of errors or put
it right..."
It was beyond warranty and she opted for the max. When the action was
finished she
wondered why it wasn't like this from the factory ? ? %

In production, I assume one is only allowed so much time with an operation;
if not done,
it simply moves on to the next station and the next guy has only so much
time to make
his procedure fit what wasn't completed before.
Regards,

Jon Page,   piano technician
Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass.
mailto:jonpage@attbi.com