resource management

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 14:22:12 -0500

>  To illustrate his
>concept more graphically than words could convey I offer these few pictures
>of the action--see the attached....
>
>Regards,
>(And hang in there! It's a rough world, folks!)
>
>Del

That's unique. The part of the repetition levers covered by the knuckles is
LIGHTER in color than the rest of the action. Ah well, soundboards don't
age, why should actions? Was that smoke, or custom finishing? Was there
maybe a 6mm layer of black fluff on top of the braces?

Now, please excuse me while I go rinse out my photo viewer.

Ron N