resource management

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 18:04:24 -0500

Del,

I haven't even seen anything THAT bad in Houston. Yet! :-)
Unbelievable. Although when I was living in San Angelo, TX, I
did see an upright with new hammers that looked like an ocean
wave from left to right. Thankfully, it wasn't my job to
straighten it out. Another tech just called me to come look at
it because it was so unbelievable!

Avery