Ivorite Key tops

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sat, 26 Oct 2002 11:52:29 +0200

The fact is that the Yamaha Ivorite are sold as rough material (very
expensive too) , the top and sides have to be shaped, even the buffing
is not done, you have to use it as if it where Ivory (in one piece).
Don't know about the glue, I've  used a white contact cement that I
bought at Renner's.

I believe Yamaha sells the good glue for it too.

A tad long job me think, be sure to charge enough 1/2 h to 45 'for one
note.

Regards.

Isaac