Joe Garrett's Hammer Replacement Work Sheet

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 15:20:13 -0600

Joe Garrett has been trying to send his Hammer Replacement Work Sheet
file through to the list. We were able to compress the file from about
5 meg to 300K with a bit of computer magic, and have approved the file
to be sent through even though the e-mail is still slightly larger than
our normal limit.

Please note that the file is a PDF file. You may need to save the file
to your hard drive and add the .PDF extension to its name if you have
difficulty opening the file.

We would be interested in knowing if the file causes problems for
anyone. E-mail to

admin@ptg.org

This file brings up the question of whether we should have an area at
ptg.org for files related to pianotech discussions. Such an area would
require a bit of the administrator's time, but might be worthwhile if
there is interest. Comments welcomed.

Kent Swafford