Joe Garrett's Hammer Replacement Work Sheet

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 15:41:47 -0600

Hi Kent,

Because the attachement was sent without a file extension, one would need
to know what to open it with. Dropping it on my Web Browser which is
equipped with adobe did the trick for me. Or one can modify the file name
added .pdf to the end and it will open directly in adobe (if you have that
program).

At 03:20 PM 10/28/02 -0600, you wrote:
>Joe Garrett has been trying to send his Hammer Replacement Work Sheet
>file through to the list. We were able to compress the file from about
>5 meg to 300K with a bit of computer magic, and have approved the file
>to be sent through even though the e-mail is still slightly larger than
>our normal limit.
>
>Please note that the file is a PDF file. You may need to save the file
>to your hard drive and add the .PDF extension to its name if you have
>difficulty opening the file.
>
>We would be interested in knowing if the file causes problems for
>anyone. E-mail to
>
>admin@ptg.org
>

>This file brings up the question of whether we should have an area at
>ptg.org for files related to pianotech discussions. Such an area would
>require a bit of the administrator's time, but might be worthwhile if
>there is interest. Comments welcomed.
>
>Kent Swafford

Regards,
Don Rose, B.Mus., A.M.U.S., A.MUS., R.M.T., R.P.T. Tuner for the Center of
the Arts

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca

http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd.