free square grand

Ron Shaffer ron1685@yahoo.com
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 09:29:16 -0800 (PST)

A person I know would like to get rid of an FC Lighte
square. I looked at the piano and found only one flaw
- a crack in the iron frame between two of the lowest
bass strings. The crack did not seem to affect the
tone and everything seemed very stable. The ivories
and the case were in excellent condition. The frame
has flowers painted across it. Music rack and lyre are
in EC with very fancy pedals. The piano measures
6'11" by 39". I have a small photo I can email. The
piano is located 20 miles east of Saratoga Springs,
NY.