Isopropyl Alcoho (Rubbing Alcohol/Roger)

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 13:14:40 -0600

Hi Joe,
               That's the stuff I use, never thought about there being
different qualities. And yes I use it straight out of the bottle.  Just
checked, it is Isopropyl. I agree there is more than enough water in there
to do the job.  So take your flame suit off.  <G>

Regards Roger