Glide bolts

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 15:32:51 -0600

Hi David,
                Yes it would.
  I often glue a veneer in the area just under the dags, then sand to fit
for a firm, yet still free hold down.   Sanding and fitting the back rail
can be a pain.
Key frame fitting with out the stack on, is a waste of time, since the
stack often distorts the frame. The stack to frame fit, can also be the
source of the bedding problem, particularly on soft wood frames.

Regards Roger