Glide bolts

Tue, 29 Oct 2002 22:34:35 +0100

So Roger.... grin...

What are your recommendations for keybeds that curl upwards on the ends during
the winter ? I have this Steinway C for example... you know, one of the two at
the Grieg acadamy. It shows a 65 mm key height, just barely enough aftertouch.
10 mm dip on the plus side, and the ends just curled up a week ago when the
cold weather set in ?

Curious to hear any other opinions for that matter.

Cheers

RicB

--
Richard Brekne