Glide bolts

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 16:33:26 -0600

Hi Ric,
                 Make saw kerfs on the under side of the frame every 6" and
about half way thro' the frame has worked well for me in most cases.
Option #2.  Make sure you have enough hold down power with the cheek
blocks, to stop it from rising up. Regulate the dip and after touch with
the blocks tightened.
Now that may mean using another manufacturers hold down cleats.   OMG it's
no longer a Steinway.  I should be burned at the stake.

Regards Roger