Fw: Patent Notice

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 20:38:50 EST

In a message dated 10/29/2002 6:19:27 AM Pacific Standard Time,
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net writes:

> Subj:Fw: Patent Notice
> Date:10/29/2002 6:19:27 AM Pacific Standard Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:davidlovepianos@earthlink.net">davidlovepianos@earthlink.net</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:pianotech@ptg.org">pianotech@ptg.org</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>
>            David

                    I wonder as well. With all due respect to Dave S. these
"Stanwwoodized" ideas are not exactly new or completely original and much
similar material has been out there but the information has certainly been
organized and formulated into a cohesive format by Mr Stanwood. I suspect if
you simply refrain from usage of terms to close to the patent material all is
well. But how far can Dave S. take the argument in reality. To court? Dunn
no.
      DAle Erwin