Spelling

SidewaysWell1713@aol.com SidewaysWell1713@aol.com
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 14:41:52 EST

In a message dated 10/31/02 11:45:51 AM Central Standard Time,
hufford1@airmail.net writes:

> that is the one that is use; this is
> the more Anglicized whippen.  So, we have two forms in use.  Obviously,
> the differing pronounciations lead to the spelling variants.  I have
> often thought we need an English analagoue of the Academie Francais

Sheesh!  And these guys have the nerve to say whatever they think, anyway
they want to say it but I'm not supposed to?

Take both English and French 101, then Ed Foote's Dial-a-Temp class and tell
us all about it.

"Sideways Well":  the pit Ed Foote dug for himself to wallow in the day he
knowingly published false data for the EBVT on Pianotech.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin