Throwing Peanuts

Thu, 31 Oct 2002 20:52:06 +0100

Ok... three chirps from the peanut gallery and I am prompted
to a short response.

SidewaysWell1713@aol.com wrote:

> Sheesh!  And these guys have the nerve to say whatever
> they think, anyway they want to say it but I'm not
> supposed to?

Perhaps thats because they dont say things likeh how
frogged-up a facsist stinking penile permiated pig everyone
who dissagrees with them are. I mean... its just a
possiblity :)

> "Sideways Well":  the pit Ed Foote dug for himself to
> wallow in the day he knowingly published false data for
> the EBVT on Pianotech.
>
> Bill Bremmer RPT
> Madison, Wisconsin
> Click here: -=w w w . b i l l b r e m m e r . c o m =-

from

Gittaliphe@woodupleesgetoffit.com :)