riding bass strings

David Renaud drjazzca@yahoo.ca
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 10:55:42 -0400 (EDT)

Mark Cerisano wrote:

I assume that the stringing pattern was sequential,
i.e. all four pins in a diagonal were used before
going to the next set.
-----------------------
Hi Mark

   The above assumption is often not true,  its good
to make note of the pattern.

   I would suggest laying out some string/ thread for
the frist 6-8 strings or so,
as they  lay from bridge pin around termination point
to tuning pin
This should allow you to confirm a most sensible
pattern.

                                       Cheers
                                        Dave Renaud
                                        RPT