Conover model 77- Mason clone

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sat, 16 Aug 2003 01:02:46 EDT

In a message dated 8/15/2003 8:02:29 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
ANRPiano@aol.com writes:

> Subj: Re: Conover model 77- Mason clone
>  Date: 8/15/2003 8:02:29 PM Pacific Daylight Time
>  From: <A HREF="mailto:ANRPiano@aol.com">ANRPiano@aol.com</A>
>  To: <A HREF="mailto:pianotech@ptg.org">pianotech@ptg.org</A>
>  Sent from the Internet
>

> I will be finishing a 77, board and all in about 3 weeks.  I will let you
> know.  I have liked all the other 77's I have worked on before though so I am
> optimistic.
>               Andrew Remillard

        Andrew-- thanks for the post. What year is this one and was the rim
made of poplar?  The one in process here is a 1929. Tell me what it sounds like
when you get there and what hammers worked for you in this piano. Good
feedback.
    Regards---Dale Erwin