Rebuilding Shop Update

Keith Roberts kpiano@goldrush.com
Sun, 17 Aug 2003 08:28:37 -0700

Be sure to rinse off first with cold water in the shower. Hot water =
opens the pores and the fiberglass get stuck there and you itch forever. =

Keith Roberts
  We have probably 1 hour of labor remaining to complete the fiberglass =
insulation.  I have had it with the itching!  Monday we have an =
inspection on that after which we can proceed with drywall.  then we get =
another adventure with mud and taping, sanding, texturing, and then =
painting.

  One day... yes one day there will actually be pianos in this =
building!!

  Rob Goodale, RPT
  Las Vegas, NV