Blasius

Tue, 26 Aug 2003 16:45:49 +0200

I think most of us have been exactly in this place Clyde. Hard to look at
all that wonderful wood carving... attention to detail... and realize that
the thing is going to die unless it gets a major (expensive) restoration
which nobody has money for. Somehow, and for some reason it seems easier to
put a bullet through a horses head then to pile a piano on a bonfire....
well... for some of us anyways... but I wont get into Freudism...

Bottom line... if they dont have the money, and nobody else wants to pay for
it... they die. What can I say ?

RicB