Spliting Heads

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 07:44:54 -0700 (PDT)

I have used those u-shaped spring steel clamps that
are used to clamp ivories in place without removing
the key, with good results. Or spring clamps,
dedending on the size of hammer and pressure needed.
And I like Aileen's Tacky Glue for all felts. It is a
super-thick PVC glue, available at fabric stores and
EvilMart.
     Thump

--- Jeffrey Schlaybach <schlaybach@earthlink.net>