Correction on open-faced pb

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Wed, 01 Jan 2003 13:38:38 -0500

In a message dated 1/1/2003 10:43:23 AM Eastern Standard Time, Wimblees writes:

> What I have been using is a bent grand hammer flange tool. It is a flat tool, but I make two bends in it, so that it
> looks like a flattened out S. (or like a pelican spring).

Sorry guys, I identified the wrong part. The tool I make does not look like a pelican spring. It looks like the other kind of damper bar spring. You know, the kind that looks like a flattened out S. I am at my son's house in Colorado Springs, and I guess it's the altitude that's affecting my brain.

Wim

Wim