Soundboard Cleaning was Re: And Now for Something Cmpletely Different, WAS Re:[OT Re:ULB;[Experts] What instrument is inside a piano?

Bill Ballard yardbird@vermontel.net
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 22:42:10 -0500

At 8:05 PM -0600 1/4/03, <tune4u@earthlink.net> wrote:
>Here's the tie-in to Bill Ballard's post: Bill, what is the origin of your
>term "Alan Thumpernard?" The Thumpster is Mr. Gordon Stetler, not to be
>confused with little 'ole me--no relation; starkly different viewpoints on
>many things.

My apologies, Mr. Bernard. This occurred in a post which I intended
as private but sent to the list. My apologies to all.

BTW, quite a subject field we've got going. It's already broken the
record for greatest number of threads concatenated, and we're
checking now to see whether it has broken the record in the character
count category.

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"Round here we don't talk unless we can improve on the silence."
     ...........Ron Rude, local Public Radio Commentator.