Brass Action Rails

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Sun, 05 Jan 2003 13:29:20 -0800

Terry,

If none of the rails have problems, i.e broken tabs, just replace the
butt plates.   I wouldn't worry about the rails...?  New rails from
Schaff work well if you want to spend the time/money and you won't
have to be concerned about it.  I wouldn't retrofit with wood flanges,
the brass rails work well.

David I.