Altenburg/Samick grand action problems

Mike McCoy mjmccoyrpt@earthlink.net
Mon, 06 Jan 2003 10:24:02 -0500

Thanks!

Mike
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Nichols=20
  To: Mike McCoy ; Pianotech=20
  Sent: Friday, January 03, 2003 9:03 PM
  Subject: Re: Altenburg/Samick Grand action problems

  Mike,
      There is a temporary deadlock, for sure, but one of the things you =
need to watch for is the mistaken assumption about who is responsible =
for the warranty. There are as many different "dealer agreements" =
between suppliers and dealers as there are brand names. Maybe more.=20

     Give an estimate, or not, of the cost of repairing defects, and =
advise the customer to seek satisfaction from the dealer. The customer =
may need to get legal or semi-legal assistance. State attorney general =
down to local Chamber, BBB, or Arbitration board. Don't do any more work =
without a solid assurance of payment.

  Just my 2=A2

  Guy Nichols, RPT