My mistake.....my lesson....a cautionary tale

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 11:55:55 EST

In a message dated 13/01/03 11:20:59 AM, bigda@gte.net writes:

<< I will not allow an artist's fear, lack of
trust, and ignorance about how a piano works to affect me so deeply.

David...good policy. As Ed implied it most likely not the voicing that had
changed so much as the artist's attitude....you have no control over that.
:-) Hmmmm wonder just why they were so late getting back...perhaps something
happened to cause the attitude to change..hmmm??
 Anyways...a judicious hammering on the hammers would have been helpful 'if'
the artist would allow you to touch the piano at that time......otherwise you
did as well as can be expected in such situations..........
My view.
Jim Bryant (FL)