Test your piano I.Q.

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 10:08:54 -0800

We take so much for granted in our lives; at least most of us do. Here's a
question. Knowing what you know, if you could travel back in time BEFORE the
piano was invented, could you build a working model, given only the tools
and raw materials of the time? Or the combustion engine, lightbulb,
telephone, television, or even radio? Howabout something as seemingly simple
as the  paperclip, in a time long before wire or metal of any kind was part
of our daily lives?  Yes, we could "describe" these concepts to those with
more ability to actually build a prototype, but just imagine trying it
yourself! Pretty humbling, isn't it?

Terry Peterson