A Bold Move

Wed, 15 Jan 2003 21:14:10 +0100

Hi Ed

The comments are all good.  They are vague and hard to interpret relative to why
they like it. I've heard things like sounds "more harmonious" and "more alive",
even one "more in tune".

I havent myself gotten into picking apart this temperament to see what it really
is yet, but I will be looking closer at it in the very near future for sure.

RicB