David Koelzer

JWyatt1492@aol.com JWyatt1492@aol.com
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 11:17:59 EST

 Hello to All,

   It  is  my  sad  duty  to  inform  you the  members
of  PTG.  that  we  have  lost  Dave  who  was not
only a respected  member but also a good person.

  He  passed  away  this morning  at  7:00  Friday
the 17th  at  his home.  Laura  Hileman  his  fiance
and  two daughters  were  with  him.

   There  is  no doubt  in  my  mind,  that  where he is
now,  he is already checking  the  tuning  of  the harps.

   He was my friend and a  true friend to  PTG.
He will be missed.

   Laura,  who is also a PTG member,  I am
sure would  like to hear from you all.

Regards, to All.