strings - not done yet

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 18:19:12 -0800 (PST)

Mine live in a clean 5 gallon plastic bucket with a
snap on lid. But never leave these outdoors and expect
them to be watertight! I did with some spare action
parts in one and discovered that, as the air cycles in
temperature, some is drawn into the bucket around the
seal and then condensation...........................
     Great, though, for indoor storage! Stackable,
too!
     Thump