(OT) A thousand Pardons

Mon, 20 Jan 2003 09:41:06 +0100

Ah.... Mr Bill

You misunderstand me thinks. Susan had it right... I was not granting
pardons.... I was asking them. In quantities I felt appropriate... tho perhaps I
overestimated the need side of that question :)

Since Susan was kind enough to send along nearly her entire collection, along
with her sentiments about the gravity of my transgression.... I felt I might try
my hand at the magnamous and offer to "spread a few around".

"A thousand Pardons".... old arab expression that I thought everyone would
remember from some Walt Disney movie... or maybe it was Ben Hur.... :)

Cheers

RicB